Feasibility Rules are used in OTO to define shipment restrictions according to certain criteria to force assigning some couriers or avoid assigning certain couriers.
1- Navigate to the "Shipping OTOmation" tab from the sidebar.
2- Click on add Rule button and the rule form will open. First Enter the name of the rule you want to add and select the action that the rule will work with.
- Do not assign: This will prevent the system from assigning the selected delivery company to be assigned in case of the defined criteria.
- Assign only: Will force the system to assign the selected companies for the defined criteria.
3- Select the "Shipment type" whether this rule should be applied for "Reverse" or "Forward" shipments or "Both". Then select the status:
- Active: Rule goes live
- Test mode: The rule is inactive on real but active in test mode
- Inactive: The rule is inactive in test mode and real mode as well.
- Then select the delivery company that you want to implement the rule by selecting and clicking on add button as shown below.
4- Lastly, the criteria for the rule should be set. Simply select from the parameters that you want to apply and select the condition type and parameter value.
With regard to the condition type, there are many options available to Scale plan users to choose from freely. There are also a set of advanced features that you must upgrade to the Enterprise in order to obtain them.