Priority Rule Options
Least Cost: OTO chooses the delivery company with the least cost and creates a shipment with it.
Manual Rating: OTO chooses the delivery company according to the priority you make.
Equally Distribute: OTO distributes shipments equally among the feasible options.
Fulfillment Rate: OTO chooses the delivery company with the best fulfillment rate and creates a shipment with it.
SLA Met: OTO chooses the delivery company with the best SLA stats and creates a shipment with the best SLA rate.
Customer Rating: OTO chooses the delivery company according to customer ratings of them and creates a shipment with the best one
Global Performance: OTO chooses the delivery company according to its global performance.
*** Kindly be aware that priority rules are exclusively accessible through the Scale plan, which offers the option of Manual Rating only from the previous options, and to access the complete range of available options, upgrading to the Enterprise plan is necessary.
How to Set a Priority Rule
1. From the home page, scroll down to "Shipping OTOmation", on the top menu and click on "Priority Rules".
2- Click on add Rule button and the rule form will open.
3- You need to fill out this form to create a rule and make it active.
- First Enter the name of the rule you want to add and select the action that the rule will work with.
- Choose the method of the priority rule which is explained above and turn the status to active.
** Don't forget the Manual rating is the only available method for the Scale plan. upgrade to Enterprise to Unlock all the methods.
- Select the feasibility rule from the rules that you defined earlier in the feasibility rules tab.
- Choose the Delivery Company from "Actions".
Finally, select the state of the rule ( Active- Test Mood- Inactive).