In one simple Import/Export page, installing and extracting any type of data into and from OTO is a few clicks away.
It's one of the most important tabs in your OTO account. It's divided into two sections as the following:
Let's explain each one of them in more detail:
There are many types of data to import from The Import Page and they are all divided into tabs as follows:
- Product Import: Includes everything related to your product such as the items, SKU, etc.
- Order Import: Includes details such as SKU, items, consignee name, city, etc.
- Warehouse Import: Includes all information related to your pickup location such as the name, phone number, and city.
- Branch Import: Includes the location, city, phone number, and coordinates in your branch.
- Driver Import: Includes names, emails, and all other details related to your drivers.
- User Import: Includes all users' details who you have in your account.
Noting that all this data has the same method of downloading the template, filling it, and uploading it.
Here is an example of imparting products data from the Product Import tab:
- Click on Product Import.
- Download sample Excel sheet (Template).
- Fill in the data that you want to have ready and in bulk on your dashboard.
- Upload your filled Excel sheet by clicking on the Upload button.
- After the file is uploaded, click on Import File.
Importing any desired set of data can also be done from the Import Data button found on the top corner of each eligible page.
You can find the attempt's status in the table to make sure you never miss anything.
As you can notice, any and every page on OTO allows exporting its data. These requested exports from every corner of the dashboard can be downloaded in .xlsx format from the Import/Export tab as well.
Returned orders, for instance, are exported from the shipments tab and the ready file is downloaded from the export section in the Import/Export page.
To download the exported data, go to Settings, then go to the Import/Export page, scroll down a little bit to reach the exported data so you can find all data you have exported in one place.