Check the guidelines below to integrate your Shopify Store into your OTO account:
If you like watching videos more, check the below video and follow the included steps to easily integrate your store on the Shopify platform into your OTO account.
Let's take it step by step.
To Integrate OTO with Shopify, you need first to add OTO on the Shopify platform as a private app. We'll show you in the following steps how to do so.
Step 1. Create OTO App on Shopify as a Private App
1. Open the admin page on the Shopify platform https://your-store.myshopify.com/admin
2. Click on Settings at the bottom left side of the page.
3. From the left side menu panel, click on Apps and sales channels.
4. Now, click on Develop apps at the top right of the page. Then click Allow custom app development
5. Click the Create an app button, then fill in the app name and developer email address fields.
6. Now, click the Create app button.
Step 2. App Configuration
1. Click on Configure Admin API Scopes, and perform the settings as follows:
- Assigned fulfillment orders: write and read
- Fulfillment services: write and read
- Inventory: write and read
- Locations: write and read
- Merchant-managed fulfillment orders: write and read
- Orders: write and read
- Products: read
- Shipping: write and read
2. Now, click on the Save button.
Step 3. Saving and Activating the OTO App
1. After clicking on the Save button, click on the Install app button, then the Install button will appear in a pop-up. So, you'll be moved to the API credentials page that includes the API access token.
2. Click on Reveal token once to copy the token that will be used to connect your Shopify store with your OTO account.
⚠️ Keep in mind that you can reveal this token ONLY ONCE so please be careful.
3. Copy the Admin API access token and store URL that ends with myshopify.com which you will need on the OTO side of integration.
Step 4. Saving Credentials in OTO and Completing the Integration
1. Go to your OTO account. Click on Home >> Sales Channels >> then choose Shopify
2. Click on Credentials or the Next step blue button. Both will take you to the same page.
3. On this page, you'll need to fill in all required fields, including the Admin API access token, that you have copied before, and your store URL that ends with myshopify.com.
4. Fill in the store name of your choice and hit the Activate button to activate this sales channel.
5. Then click the Save button.
⚠️ Important Note: If you have multiple sales channels on OTO please fill in the prefix field from the Advanced Settings.
By following the steps the above-mentioned steps, your store has been successfully integrated with your OTO account. You can test the connection by pressing the Test Connection black button on the Credentials page.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us through chat or send an email to email@example.com