** Important Note Before You Start
You need first to know which OpenCart version you are using. You can see the version you are using from the yellow text in the red box at the bottom of the admin page.
In order to integrate OpenCart with OTO, you must have an OpenCart account. Once you have your account and you are logged in, the OTO plug-in can be found in the OpenCart App Store.
You can watch the video below for a detailed step to step process.
Here are the same steps but written:
1. Visit the OpenCart website and click on MARKETPLACE.
2. Go to the search field and search for OTO and click it.
3. Click on Download, then you will be redirected to a login page.
4. Enter your credentials and click on login.
5. Scroll down and download the OTO Plugin x 2 install documentation.
6. Sign up for your OpenCart store account and click your account information.
7. Go to the Extensions Installer and upload the downloaded file.
8. Choose Modules from the Extensions.
9. Choose otoModuleForOpencart and click on Edit.
10. Go to your OTO account. Click on Home >> Sales Channels >> then choose OpenCart
11. Go to the credentials page by clicking on the Next page blue button.
12. Fill in all the required information and copy the secret.
13. Paste the copied Secret in the secret field of the page you opened in OpenCart.
14. Go to OpenCart System >> Users >> API and enter OTO specified API and your own API.
15. Create your order in your Store account.
16. Go to the dashboard from your Opencart account and view your order and process its status.
Finally, you can see and review your order in your OTO account.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us through messenger or send an email to email@example.com