A "Pick List" functions much like a shopping list, outlining the quantity of items to be selected from shelves in order to fulfill multiple orders simultaneously. When orders are prepared individually, it necessitates frequent trips to each item, resulting in increased time spent walking back and forth between the shelves. Conversely, by creating a "Pick List" for multiple orders, you can collect these items in one go and subsequently organize them into separate packages for each order.
To get a pick list follow the following steps
1. Navigate to "Shipments" from the side bar.
2. Click on "Awaiting Pickup".
3. Select the orders which you want to print the pick list for.
4. Hover over "Print" button and select "Pick List PDF" from the drop-down menu.
5. Now you can print the PDF and pick all items for all orders at once easily.