Follow the guidelines below to integrate your Magento Store into your OTO account:
Steps to be done on the Adobe Commerce Platform
1. Go to your Magento Admin Dashboard. Open the Integrations menu from Settings Extensions Integrations.
2. Click on Add New Integration at the right top corner.
3. Enter a name for this integration. Click on the API tab and select custom resources and check the Sales and Catalog as shown in the screenshot below.
4. Go back to the Integration tab and enter the admin password in your Password field. Select from the dropdown list on the save button Save Activate. Then click on Allow.
5. Record the Access Token and enter this on the Credentials page. Enter your website base URL which is your store URL as well.
6. Click on Save.
Steps to be done on your OTO account
- Go to your OTO account. Click on Home >> Sales Channels >> then choose Adobe Commerce
- Go to the credentials page by clicking on the Next page blue button.
- Fill in your Store Name, Store URL, and Access Token.
Note: These information will be copied from your Adobe Commerce account
Your account is set now. You can test your connection by simply sending a test order to OTO by clicking on the Test Connection black key.
If you need any further assistance, please contact us through chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org