Return shipment means to pick up a delivered order from the customer's home address and deliver it back to its origin which can be a warehouse or store.
Reverse shipments are something that we do not want to happen often. However, they are an important part of the e-commerce business. When it is necessary, creating a reverse shipment with OTO is very easy.
Follow the steps below to create a return shipment
1. Navigate to "Shipments" then select the "Delivered" tab from the top. And keep in mind that you can create a return shipment only for delivered orders.
2. Select the order and hover over the "Create Shipment" dropdown menu and choose "Create Return Shipment With My Rates"
3. Select the items you want to return and fill in the "Return Reason" box, you can create a partial return with this option. Now click the "Show Shipping Options" button.
4. Select the delivery company you want to return the shipment with and click the "Create Shipment" button.
5. Now that you have created a Return Shipment, the status will be changed to "Awaiting pickup " and you will need to print the AWB and send it to the end customer as PDF to print it and put it on the box.